WELCOME TO ALBEROBELLO RELEASE NOTES
ON THIS PAGE:
SO, WHAT’S CHANGED?
We continue to codename our product releases based on beautiful Italian scenery. This one is devoted to the city of Alberobello, which is famous for its unique, historic trulli buildings.
This new release has brought so many unique and beautiful features to you, such as the Quick sidebar, new and modified reports, Group filtering, your own domain and logo use, new languages supported for PDF printed reports (i.e. Chinese, Russian), new fields in the User Card, plus an improved security layer.
WHAT’S NEW IN COREVIEW?
We are happy to present to you the Alberobello WOW feature that allows you quick access to Notifications, Tasks and Settings, plus the ability to change the application UI language. All these are available in the header of CoreView by simply clicking Quick sidebar.
NEW AND MODIFIED REPORTS
- Malware Details report: this report gives a picture of inbound/outbound malware, domain, its senders & receivers, subject and the name of attached file.
- Subscription Overview report filtered by group: this report provides you with an overview of your Office 365 Subscriptions, which are now also filtered by group. You can also view the license pool assigned to a particular group by applying a group filter (see more details about this function below).
- User Password Settings report: this report lets you verify users’ password configurations (password never expires or strong password required settings).
- OneDrive usage report: this report shows the actual OneDrive usage for each user.
- OneDrive shared with external users report: this report presents the list of users with whom OneDrive space was shared, as well as their email, plus it shows when and by whom they were invited.
- Mailbox sizes report: this report shows user mailbox size details along with new information added to showcase the percentage columns of warning, prohibit send and prohibit send/receive quotas.
Now you can also apply a filter using the groups created, or create a new group to be used, as a filter directly from the filters menu in the CoreView header. The Group Filter intersects with the Global Filter once both are applied.
Moreover, the Group Filter is applied to all the reports as a Global Filter, so the data is filtered by group chosen and remains filtered during navigation.
USE YOUR OWN DOMAIN AND LOGO
Does your company care about its own brand and want to use its own logo and domain in CoreView? Now you can do it by personalizing your CoreView account using your own logo and domain name. This feature is of a particular interest to Partners and Distributors of CoreView that can new customize the managed service offerings provided to their customers.
Moreover, now you can print reports in PDF with your own logo included, plus the Print feature now supports new languages such as Russian and Chinese.
NEW USER CARD FIELDS
The User Card has been enriched with brand new fields: Mobile Phone, Office Phone, Notes and Manager.
Be ready to discover new Italian releases that will bring you to new magnificent places using the amazing CoreView features soon!
Get ready for the next release!
New features are continually becoming available!
Want to try out this fantastic release? Find out more about our CoreView solution! Log into portal. If you haven’t tried our Office 365 management and reporting solution yet, sign-up for a free trial.