IN THIS TOPIC:
TRACKING USERS AND ADMIN ACTIVITIES ON MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER WITH COREVIEW!
You can audit specific events on the fly:
- Select a workload like SharePoint
- Select a set of operations like File Deleted and File Modified
- Search by User ID or by Object ID field (file name, site collection, folder, file type)
- You will be able to view the information on the fly
This new CoreView real-time auditing functionality gives additional admin controls for your Office 365 environment. It enables new scenarios, including:
- Monitor Exchange activities performed by admins on mailboxes or distribution groups
- Check Active Directory failed login attempts and track malicious IP addresses
- Verify real usage of OneDrive
- List all users accessing a specific SharePoint site
- and much, much more…
With the next release coming out on March 2016, you will be able to create alerts on specific audit events and receive them immediately in your mailbox!
What are you waiting for? Try CoreView on your Office 365 tenant right now with our Free Trial