To support the growth of our business, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
CoreView is an online Management and Analytics platform for Cloud Productivity platforms with main focus on Office 365. Speed is our goal. With few clicks, you’re able to retrieve any information on your Office 365 tenants and perform actions from the web interface.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Designing, writing and testing new software programs using new technologies and Agile methodologies;
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting issues;
- Implementing new feature with the best technologies;
- Updating technical knowledge and skills by attending courses, reading manuals and sharing ideas with the team.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer programming in C#/.NET
- Solid and proven coding background (using unit tests)
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Competence in Microsoft Graph API, Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Fully passionate about technology and development fields
- Experience in distributed systems
- Competence in architectural patterns like DDD, BDD, CQRS
- Knowledge of Docker\Kubernetes
- Personal project of interest / open-source contributor
MS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.