CoreView is the global leader in Office 365 management, reporting, monitoring and security auditing solutions. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment. This comprehensive data and the advanced functionality built into CoreView allows organizations to improve security, streamline administration, achieve compliance, optimize licensing, and deliver operational improvements.
CoreView is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the creation, production and amplification of CoreView’s content across all channels throughout the funnel. Alongside the CMO, you’ll work to create the content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path to conversion.
The ideal candidate loves writing but is also comfortable digging into data to find better ways to optimize content and work with thought leaders and third parties to get that done. And you’re excited to get in on the ground floor of an international software company, and to join a smart team.
Our Content Marketing Manager is responsible for the following:
- Develop and own CoreView’s content marketing strategy to drive qualified traffic and conversions through our website, blog and social channels
- Oversee the copy and creative development of all marketing content including white papers, case studies, blogs, bylined articles, infographics, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Distribute content across organic and paid channels to drive awareness and lead generation
- Maintain the website, blog and landing pages with up-to-date content and messaging
- Oversee the social media strategy and monitor to how to best engage in relevant social discussions about our company and the industry
- Partner with product marketing and sales to develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle
- Track, measure and analyze all content marketing and social media iniatives and provide a monthly report
Requirements and Desired Skills
- 2-4 year’s experience in B2B marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, or the equivalent
- Experience working in WordPress, HTML/CSS, Google Analytics and Marketo
- Experience with social media tools, such as Hootsuite
- Passionate about telling stories and has the ability to adapt to various audiences
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Strong team player but still a self-starter that doesn’t need a lot of hand holding
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.