Are you looking to join fast growing international technology software startup and further your career in sales? Do you want to further build a career in technology? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking company with a phenomenal product? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas? Then you have come to the right place!
We are looking for an experienced result’s driven sales development representative based in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin. This position is ideal for a professional, seeking an access point to a sales career in the technology industry. The Sales Development Representative will work with a group of seasoned sales and marketing professionals to generate sales leads, schedule appointments for the sales team, and qualify leads created by the marketing department.
- Drive new sales opportunities using outbound lead generation and inbound lead qualification
- Through Prospecting, educating, qualifying, and developing inbound leads create sales-ready leads and opportunities for our Account Executives
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Craft value propositions for outbound emails that communicate why CoreView exists and how it will add value to businesses
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Work with Salesforce & other sales tools to implement prospecting strategies
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Work with Account Executives to create new opportunities in that territory
- A desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- At least 2 years experience in sales development within the Microsoft O365 ecosystem or related area (e.g. security or compliance)
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- 2nd European language (German/French/Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish/Danish/ Spanish/Italian) would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Open minded and a willingness to learn
- Data driven and detail oriented
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes (minimum 50 outbound calls per day)
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong Salesforce.com experience
CoreView is the global leader in Office 365 management, reporting, monitoring and security auditing solutions. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment. This comprehensive data and the advanced functionality built into CoreView allows organizations to improve security, streamline administration, achieve compliance, optimize licensing, and deliver operational improvements.
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.