CoreView is the only intelligent SaaS management platform for Office 365 that combines actionable visibility with granular management capabilities. The single-pane interface saves organizations millions in operating costs, mitigates risk, drives adoption and empowers employees.
If you enjoy working with customers, keeping them deliriously happy, and you are comfortable working in a technically-oriented and fast-paced environment, then this is the position for you. While this is a Tier 1 support position, you’ll be a key part of our global Customer Experience team and helping to create the ultimate customer experience to provide real value.
In our Alpharetta office, you’ll be working alongside some of the best developers and customer care staff in the industry. Your primary customer community will be based in the United States, but from time to time you can also be expected to provide support to customers based in EMEA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engage customers across a variety of communication method, including traditional email, Live Chat, Microsoft Skype or Teams and so on to resolve issues and keep customers informed.
- Providing Tier 1 support to customers by reviewing and diagnosing customer issues and providing reasonable resolutions within our SLA policies.
- Diagnosing customer issues by replicating issues and documenting details for product team to review and consider timely resolution of bugs identified.
- Manage bug backlog and customer communications.
- Identification and escalation of priority issues, building of processes to identify and avoid repeat issues.
- Provide assistance in QA testing process and provide feedback on identified issues prior to release.
- Maintain timely customer communication on all assigned issues and their status.
- Monitor and moderate our CoreView Community Forums and as needed, asnwering questions from customers.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge on all CoreView products.
- Develop Customer self-help resources (documentation), such as “How To” guides; Troubleshooting Tips; User Manual updates and so forth, as needed.
- Provide assistance to new customer to include on-boarding, training and pro-active client management.
- Support development of training materials and mentor customer support team members to assure the quality of service across the team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent business communication skills (read, write and speak). Your ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Excellence in problem solving and ability to identify product issues versus customer knowledge or usage issues.
- Experience with customer care technologies, such as FreshDesk, to manage the support of customer care processes and communications.
- Ability to understand and explain technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Team spirit, supportiveness, cooperation.
- Skills in creating internal and customer facing documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: Skype for Business, Teams, OneNote, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in project management is a plus
What do we offer?
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Supportive team members
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.