CoreView is the global leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for Office 365. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners with the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment, via a “single-pane of glass” control platform. This comprehensive data and the advanced functionality built into CoreView allows organizations to improve security, streamline administration, achieve compliance, optimize licensing, and deliver operational improvements.
CoreView is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help drive our Enterprise lead generation programs, processes and systems. Your role will be to build and execute our enterprise demand generation strategy working in partnership with our content marketing and sales teams. You will oversee all facets of demand generation – specifically marketing programs and marketing operations.
You are a lead generation machine. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art. You have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
- Own the lead management process from lead capture to follow-up. You will work collaboratively with Sales and obtain feedback on quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns.
- Track full funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations: program and campaign investments based on conversion rates
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership
- Drive best in class data capture and management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing and augmentation
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Manage and expand the capabilities of our Marketing Automation platform
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Partner closely with product marketing and campaign management teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email, web personalization and advertising.
- Expand our distribution footprint beyond owned channels like blog, email, and social through testing and experimentation
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B demand generation.
- Experience implementing enterprise lead generation programs and process.
- Heavy experience using marketing automation technology and salesforce.com (Marketo & Salesforce a plus!)
- Fantastic program management and communication skills with and a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- You are highly analytical and metrics driven. You live for the data and are excited to optimize campaigns using those insights.