With hundreds of millions of resources and events every month, our platform makes us the largest SaaS Management platform for Microsoft 365. We’re not satisfied yet, however, as our objective is becoming the #1 SaaS Management Platform for any SaaS. What does this mean for you? UI/UX is the cornerstone of our platform. WE aim to create value and making it usable and easy through an amazing User eXperience. UX is at the very frontend of this enormously ambitious mission. We are committed to helping our customers to maximise SaaS investments.
Join our quest to conquer all competition, help us to create beautiful UI, clear navigation paths, and work with Product Team and Stakeholders to storyboard ideas, build sketches. Help our Software Engineering team to create an amazing experience for our customers.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Take an active role in identifying the platform user experience needs of the company, and participate in defining the roadmap.
- Illustrate design ideas and concepts using concept maps, process flows and sitemaps
- Design interaction models and screen flows
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes to clearly illustrate experience within the product
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and UI components)
- Prepare and present concepts and designs to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot user experience (UX) problems (e.g. usability)
- Conduct user testing and adjust designs based on user feedback
- Adhere to style and brand standards for fonts, colors, and images
- Experience in web design
- Stay informed on new, relevant technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don’t miss out on game-changing opportunities to boost our productivity and the enjoyment of our work.
What we offer
- Multinational and multi-cultural environment. We are a global company with people everywhere in the globe and you will work with colleagues from Americas, Africa, Europe and Asia.
- Huge impact. Your code will be powering our entire organization in its serving millions of users and pursuing Global SaaS Management Platform market domination. Aren’t you excited by the idea?
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. You’ll get the chance to learn from some of the brightest and most skilled people you’ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- Cool tech stack. We are geeks and we aim to use the best, most modern tools and technologies.
- Own platform. We develop Our Own Platform at a very crazy speed!
- Fun and open environment. We have near-zero hierarchy and a very relaxed workplace. Also, we often hang out together, so you might actually end up making new friends!
- Top-notch coworking office. Our office is amazing! Copernico is a coworking place full of energy with many startups, companies, people from multiple countries and backgrounds.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international. Our company language is English. We’re a global reality.
What we look for
- Relevant expertise. Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role, Portfolio of design projects, Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch, Omnigraffle), Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Suite and Sketch
- Passion for the topic. You have a long-standing, proven passion for design, UI, UX.
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and look to understand stuff truly in depth.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done well. You get turned on by getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring and you’re entrepreneurial in seeking out new opportunities and testing new ideas of your own accord. You don’t just wait to be told what to do all the time.
- Humbleness. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to people’s feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
- Proficient in English. You read and write proficiently, and speak at a conversational level in English.
Compensation & Benefits
Generous, top of market, matching your skills and potential. We are extremely meritocratic, if your performance is outstanding, your compensation will grow very rapidly.