CoreView is the only intelligent SaaS management platform for Office 365 and SaaS solutions that combines actionable visibility with granular management capabilities. The single-pane interface maximizes Office 365 & SaaS investments with an innovative approach to License Management, Adoption and IT & Security Governance. It’s robust and rich data access combined with its’ ease of use for actionable management reporting makes it the best in breed solution for managing a large user community.
A CoreView Junior PM is responsible for the following major job objectives:
- Collecting feedback from sales teams, customer experience teams, and partners, and then analyzing that feedback to inform future product direction.
- Working with the research and development team to ensure product features are developed in line with your product roadmaps
- Organize and prioritize product changes in a manner that takes into account priority, time-to-market, and cost
- Write product requirements that clearly articulate what customers need to do, why it matters, and how it fits into or changes existing systems
- Document product workflows, interfaces, and user experiences
- Become the internal champion so that sales and marketing teams fully understand the value propositions
- Work closely with Marketing to effectively communicate and deliver products to our customers
- Defining and/or providing input into the messaging we present to partners and customers.
- Define functional requirements for our engineering team
Requirements and Desired Skills
- Prior experience as a Product Manager.
- Strong team player but also a self-starter that doesn’t need a lot of hand holding and can keep up with changes introduced by Microsoft.
- Flexible enough to adapt to market conditions, but strong enough to define new directions.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, agile environment with previous experience of SaaS product management and/or development.
- The confidence and knowledge to be able to run demos and discussions of the products with industry analysts, customers, and partners. This will include presenting during online meetings and in-person at industry events.
- Superior writing and communication skills in English.
- Other language skills will be a big plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other business tools to communicate and/or present professionally to customers
- Great communication skills – verbal and written, ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- In-depth experience of Microsoft 365 as an end user, and an understanding of Office 365 as an administrator.