CoreView is the global leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for Office 365. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners with the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment, via a “single-pane of glass” control platform. This comprehensive data and the advanced functionality built into CoreView allows organizations to improve security, streamline administration, achieve compliance, optimize licensing, and deliver operational improvements.
CoreView is currently looking for a Territory Channel Manager in the UK.
A CoreView Territory Channel Manager is a complex, demanding and highly visible role that interacts with management and sales representatives at Microsoft on a regular basis to drive new awareness opportunities and engage prospective customers through conference calls, e-mail communications, demos and POC’s. They are also responsible for managing customer product evaluations, and communicating ideas to upper management for monthly webinars, and marketing campaigns.
A CoreView Territory Channel Manager is responsible for the following major job objectives:
- Expand Awareness within Microsoft Sales / Services and
- Develop, review and implement Microsoft/Partner Relationship Plans by Region for the designated base to deliver on the outcomes of the CoreView Product Awareness Strategy
- Relationship building through regular meetings and/or interaction with Microsoft sales leadership
- Executing defined product awareness strategies within the designated Microsoft/Partner teams
- Driving attendance for webinars from the Microsoft/Partner sales/services teams
- Create and update EOU outline of the ATU’s and Modern Workplace teams
- Sales Management
- Guide customers through solution selling cycle with a focus on understanding and solving their pain points
- Interpret customer business requirements by actively listening to clients and using astute questioning to understand, anticipate and provide thoughtful answers
- Provide target customers with a compelling argument that CoreView products and/or services will best satisfy their needs in terms of features, functions, and delivery
- Coordinate with pre-sales technical engineers to run demonstrations and accurately scoped evaluations
- Perform business value mapping for evaluations to deliver hard evidence that the CoreView solution can meet the customer’s needs
- Look to develop consistent cadence with the MSFT sellers once the initial relationship is made
- Drive product awareness and education through webinar attendance and custom demos, as well as ability to share knowledge and disseminate marketing datasheets and educational materials
- Relationship building at all levels of the
Microsoft sales organization, especially the EPG Sales Leadership and Office
365 customer success teams, through proactive contact including but not limited
- Face to Face engagements with top sales contacts where required
- Driving one-to-many engagements through events
- Live telephone conversations as often as possible
- One to many communications through online briefings / demos
- Written communication where appropriate
- Leverage marketing channels at Microsoft
- Key Performance Indicators
- Sales calls, new leads and pipeline advancement
- Revenue from closed opportunities
- Revenue protection through retention and risk avoidance
- Ensuring customers have successfully deployed the product and are using the solution features to obtain the highest value
- Customer survey follow-up including post-implementation questionnaire
- Increase customer references from technical IT admin leads and IT directors within the base (including quotes, verbal references, case studies, testimonials, referrals etc.)
We are seeking an experienced, motivated Territory Channel Manager to drive new customer opportunities and help guide them through the evaluation phases of our CoreView product while mapping the business value of the solution. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge, proactively engage with customers through multiple communication channels, and utilize solution selling tactics to help customers build a business case to purchase our solution. As a Territory Channel Manager, you are also responsible for weekly interaction between the CoreView customer success managers in your territory, the channel team, the marketing team, and the key leadership positions inside Microsoft sales and services to coordinate awareness presentations/demos. Your responsibilities will also include providing guidance to the CoreView engineering team on prioritizing specific initiatives and features being developed that would help drive sales revenue.
This role requires occasional travel of 20% to 25% on average. Compensation for this position is consistent with industry standards.
Requirements and Desired Skills
- 4-year degree required (BA/BS)
- Prior experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Account Manager or Customer Services Engagement Manager
- Preferable Microsoft sales experience either as direct Microsoft employee or ISV partner
- 10 year’s work experience in a relevant role with 2 years in a strategic/enterprise account management role, or sales agent
- Extremely process oriented and meticulous with follow-ups
- Fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company preferably SaaS company experience preferred
- Detailed understanding of Office 365 workloads and administration requirements
- Excellent people skills i.e. ability to build relationships, find customer pain points, apply solution selling actions, perform networking and understanding customer buying paths
- Good administrative skills including:
- Planning and time management to execute within parameters
- Update CRM with latest status on leads and customer opportunities
- Risk forecasting and reporting – general adherence to internal deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office and other business tools to communicate and/or present professionally to customers
- Great communication skills – verbal and written, ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Where Can I Score Extra Credit?
- Experience with Office 365 sales as Microsoft team member of ISV partner
- Extensive contact list of MSFT EPG/SLED level on LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and cloud technologies and related service offerings
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.