Are you ready to progress your sales career in a fast-growing technology company? The SaaS Management Platform (SMP) market is the next phase of cloud computing and CoreView is at the heart of it. We are the SMP for large organizations with Microsoft 365 at the core if their SaaS stack.
We are looking for an Account Executive – SLED to work with our prospects, understand their challenges, and solve problems with our software solutions. We are seeking an experienced, motivated Account Executive – SLED to drive new customer opportunities and help guide them through the evaluation phases of our CoreView product while mapping the business value of the solution. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge, proactively engage with customers through multiple communication channels, and utilize solution selling tactics to help customers build a business case to purchase our solution. As an Account Executive – SLED, you are also responsible for weekly interaction between the CoreView customer success managers in your territory, the channel team, the marketing team, and the key leadership positions inside Microsoft sales and services to coordinate awareness presentations/demos.
This role requires travel of 25 to 50% on average. Compensation for this position is consistent with industry standards
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and execute an effective territory plan to drive sales revenue and customer satisfaction
- Managing complex sales cycles with a consultative sales approach
- Commit to and deliver results based on assigned monthly and quarterly targets
- Planning and delivering presentations that give prospective and existing customers insights into how our solutions solve their challenges
- Working with Pre-Sales Architects and other cross-functional team members to help close business
- Communicating new product developments to prospective and existing clients
- Attending remote and on-site meetings with clients
- Collaborating with teams in different territories and offices
- Handling opportunities prospected by our SDR team
- Implementing and executing effective sales campaigns to ensure maximum penetration of key accounts within your territory
- Maintaining an accurate and current pipeline of opportunities within the SalesForce CRM system
- Collaborating and working effectively in the Partner Ecosystem to build pipeline and close opportunities
- Collaborating, building relationships, and working closely with the Microsoft Sales and Customer Success teams to drive success in the Microsoft 365 Customer base
Requirements & Desired Skills
- 4-year degree required (BA/BS)
- Prior experience as an Account Manager
- Experience in selling complex SaaS solutions in the State/Local/Education Space
- Understanding of the buying cycle, process, and requirements for SLED Organizations
- Extensive Experience in the SLED or FED Partner Ecosystem
- 10 year’s work experience in a relevant role with 2 years in a strategic/enterprise account management role
- Extremely process oriented and meticulous with follow-ups
- Fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company
- Excellent people skills i.e. ability to build relationships, find customer pain points, apply solution selling actions, perform networking and understanding customer buying paths
- Good administrative skills including:
- Planning and time management to execute within parameters
- Update CRM with latest status on leads and customer opportunities
- Risk forecasting and reporting – general adherence to internal deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office and other business tools to communicate and/or present professionally to customers
- Great communication skills – verbal and written, ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Where Can I Score Extra Credit?
- Experience with Office 365 sales as Microsoft team member or ISV partner
- Previous training and use of MEDDPICC and Command of the Message
- Knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and cloud technologies and related service offerings
What We Offer
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Supportive team members
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.