If you enjoy working with customers, keeping them deliriously happy, and you are comfortable working in a technically-oriented and fast-paced environment, then this is the position for you. While this is a Level 1 support position, you’ll be a key part of our global Customer Experience team. This is not a call center position! Growth from this position could include moving into a lead Customer Care Specialist, or an Inside Customer Success Manager or Inside Product Subject Matter Expert.
In our Milan office, you’ll be working alongside some of the best developers and customer care staff in the industry. Your primary customer community will be based in EMEA, but from time to time you can also be expected to provide support to customers based in North America.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engage customers across a variety of communication method, including traditional email, Live Chat, Microsoft Skype or Teams an so on to resolve issues and keep customers informed.
- Providing Level 1 support to customers by reviewing customers’ problems and questions; and working toward a timely and satisfactory resolution to a customer’s concerns.
- Identification and escalation of priority issues, building of processes to identify and avoid repeat mistakes/issues.
- Provide assistance in testing resolved issues prior to release.
- Keep clients updated on their requests and issues status.
- Monitor and moderate our CoreView Community Forums and as needed, asnwering questions from customers.
- Develop product knowledge resources (documentation), such as “How To” guides; Troubleshooting Tips; User Manual updates and so forth, as needed.
- Provide assistance to new customer on-boarding, training and pro-active client management.
- Occasionally build-out training materials and train customer support team to assure the quality of service throughout the team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent English business communication skills (Read, Write and Speak). Your ability to also speak other languages is a plus.
- Excellence in problem solving and ability to identify development issues versus actual support issues.
- Experience with the use of traditional service management tools, such as FreshDesk, ZenDesk and so on in support of customers.
- Ability to understand and explain technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Team spirit, supportiveness, cooperation.
- Skills in creating internal and customer facing documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: Skype for Business, Teams, OneNote, Paint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in project management is a plus
What do we offer?
- Full time employment with highly competitive pay and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Supportive team members
|Job Category||Customer Care|