If you enjoy working with customers, keeping them deliriously happy, and you are comfortable working in a technically innovative and fast-paced environment, then this is the position for you. This role will be a key part of our Global Customer Experience team and help create the ultimate customer experience that provides real value.
You will be working alongside some of the best sales, marketing, product and customer experience team members in the industry. You will be providing technical and product customer care for customers worldwide covering western hemisphere time zones and contributing to User Guide documentation and “How to” articles and other content shared on our Customer Care Knowledge center.
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Providing Tier 1 technical support to customers by reviewing and diagnosing customer issues and providing reasonable resolutions within our SLA policies.
- Diagnosing customer issues by replicating issues and documenting details for the product team to review and consider timely resolution of bugs identified.
- Manage bug backlog and customer communications.
- Identification and escalation of priority issues, building of processes to identify and avoid repeat issues.
- Provide assistance in QA testing process and provide feedback on identified issues prior to release.
- Maintain timely customer communication on all assigned issues and their status.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge on all Coreview products.
- Assist in the development Customer self-help resources (documentation), such as “How To” guides; Troubleshooting Tips; User Manual updates and so forth, as needed.
- Provide assistance to new customers to include on-boarding, training and pro-active client assistance.
- Support development of training materials and mentor customer support team members to assure the quality of service across the team.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent business communication skills (read, write and speak). Your ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify the difference between product issues and customer knowledge or usage issues.
- Experience with customer support technologies, such as FreshDesk, to manage the support of customer care issues and communications.
- Ability to understand and explain technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Team spirit, supportiveness, cooperation.
- Skills in creating internal and customer facing documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Administration.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: Skype for Business, Teams, OneNote, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in project management is a plus
What We Offer
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Supportive team members
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.