CoreView is the only intelligent SaaS management platform for Office 365 and SaaS solutions that combines actionable visibility with granular management capabilities. The single-pane interface maximizes Office 365 & SaaS investments with an innovative approach to License Management, Adoption and IT & Security Governance. It’s robust and rich data access combined with its’ ease of use for actionable management reporting makes it the best in breed solution for managing a large user community.
If you enjoy working with customers, keeping them deliriously happy, and you are comfortable working in a technically innovative and fast-paced environment, then this is the position for you. This role will be a key part of our Global Customer Experience team and help create the ultimate customer experience that provides real value.
You will be working alongside some of the best sales, marketing, product and customer experience team members in the industry. You will be providing technical and product customer care for customers worldwide covering western hemisphere time zones and contributing to User Guide documentation and “How to” articles and other content shared on our Customer Care Knowledge center.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing Tier 1 technical support to customers by reviewing and diagnosing customer issues and providing reasonable resolutions within our SLA policies.
- Diagnosing customer issues by replicating issues and documenting details for the product team to review and consider timely resolution of bugs identified.
- Manage bug backlog and customer communications.
- Identification and escalation of priority issues, building of processes to identify and avoid repeat issues.
- Provide assistance in QA testing process and provide feedback on identified issues prior to release.
- Maintain timely customer communication on all assigned issues and their status.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge on all Coreview products.
- Assist in the development Customer self-help resources (documentation), such as “How To” guides; Troubleshooting Tips; User Manual updates and so forth, as needed.
- Provide assistance to new customers to include on-boarding, training and pro-active client assistance.
- Support development of training materials and mentor customer support team members to assure the quality of service across the team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent business communication skills (read, write and speak). Your ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify the difference between product issues and customer knowledge or usage issues.
- Experience with customer support technologies, such as FreshDesk, to manage the support of customer care issues and communications.
- Ability to understand and explain technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Team spirit, supportiveness, cooperation.
- Skills in creating internal and customer facing documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Administration.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: Skype for Business, Teams, OneNote, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in project management is a plus
What do we offer?
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Supportive team members
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.