CoreView is the only intelligent SaaS management platform for Office 365 and SaaS solutions that combines actionable visibility with granular management capabilities. The single-pane interface maximizes Office 365 & SaaS investments with an innovative approach to License Management, Adoption and IT & Security Governance. It’s robust and rich data access combined with its’ ease of use for actionable management reporting makes it the best in breed solution for managing a large user community.
If you enjoy working with customers, keeping them deliriously happy, and you are comfortable working in a technically innovative and fast-paced environment, then this is the position for you. This role will be a key part of our Global Customer Experience team and help create the ultimate customer experience that provides real value.
You will be working alongside some of the best sales, marketing, product and customer experience team members in the industry. You will be the CoreView expert that will guide and provide best practices recommendations to help implement customers using our CoreSuccess prescribed roadmap that ensures customers achieve high value outcomes that generate real ROIs and support their needs over time.
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and manage a successful Customer implementation plan to achieve business objectives following a standardized methodology and CoreSuccess Roadmap.
- Support the sales team during the sales cycle to ensure the customer requirements and business objectives are defined and the expectations are set appropriately.
- Provide clear communication and documentation during the implementation cycle to ensure customer expectations are met and goals are delivered.
- Manage challenging customer situations and design resolutions that ensure the customer success plan can deliver on and ensuring a positive, value-add, customer experience
- Serve as a Microsoft and CoreView expert, mentor, coach, knowledge resource, and escalation point for the team and customers.
- Manage quarterly and annual targets for customer success metrics including customer adoption and customer references.
- Track and measure potential hard and soft ROIs for customers using CoreView.
- Develop Customer Success stories and references for every customer launched into production.
- Prioritize and respond to customer inquiries regarding new product functionality or features and helps the customer clearly articulate the need and benefit.
- Maintain timely customer communication, documentation and recommendations on best practices for SaaS Management capabilities.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge on all CoreView products.
- Maintain customer documentation using a best practice methodology.
- Maintain customer engagement status updates using Wrike.
- Provide assistance to customers to include implementation management and pro-active client responsiveness and communications.
- Contribute to training materials.
- Contribute to best practices for implementing customers as well as the Customer Success Roadmap to maximize their investment in CoreView.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent business communication skills (read, write and speak). Your ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Excellence in problem solving and ability to develop action plans to resolve problems and issues.
- Experience with Salesforce and a work management solution is a plus.
- Ability to understand and explain technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Team spirit, supportiveness, cooperation.
- Skills in creating internal and customer facing documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 including Global Administration and License Management of M365 and SaaS solutions.
- Prior consulting experience required with implementing business technologies.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: MS365 Admin, Teams, OneDrive, Exchange, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in project management.
What We Offer
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Supportive team members
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
|Job Category||Customer Care|