If you enjoy working with customers, keeping them deliriously happy, and you are comfortable working in a technically innovative and fast-paced environment, then this is the position for you. This role will be a key part of our Global Customer Experience team and help create the ultimate customer experience that provides real value.
You will be working alongside some of the best sales, marketing, product and customer experience team members in the industry. You will care for a territory of customers within North America that includes implementing and managing customers along a prescribed roadmap that ensures the customer achieves high value outcomes that generate real ROIs and support their plans to realize on-going value with CoreView.
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage a territory of customers with renewal ARR and retention targets.
- Manage the Customer’s CoreView roadmap and implementation plan to achieve their goals and objectives following a standardized methodology and approach.
- Monitor and Analyze customer health metrics; adoption, usage, engagement, entrenchment and ROIs to be able to optimize a plan for the customer’s usage of CoreView to improve their management of their Microsoft 365 environment.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, services, marketing and sales process.
- Serve as a product expert, mentor, coach, knowledge resource, and escalation point for the customer.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for customers, connecting them into all CoreView resources, services and online content.
- Create Customer Success plans with appropriate touch points, business value reviews, agendas, content, best practices recommendations and progress on Customer roadmap plan.
- As the main point of contact between CoreView and a set of named accounts, be the customer’s advisor on how to maximize their investment with CoreView.
- Develop Customer Success stories and references for every customer launched into production.
- Prioritize and respond to customer inquiries regarding new product functionality or features and helps the customer clearly articulate the need and benefit.
- Escalate and prioritize technical issues raised by customers.
- Maintain timely customer communication, documentation and recommendations on best practices for SaaS Management capabilities.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge on all CoreView products.
- Maintain customer documentation using a best practice methodology.
- Maintain customer engagement status updates using Wrike.
- Provide assistance to customers to include implementation management and pro-active client responsiveness and communications.
- Contribute to training materials.
- Contribute to best practices for implementing customers as well as the Customer Success Roadmap to maximize their investment in CoreView.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years customer success, account management or consulting experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in Microsoft License Management, SaaS management and user activity and connecting to APIs to confidently discuss technical terms.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Excellence in problem solving and ability to develop action plans to resolve problems and issues.
- Experience with Salesforce and a work management solution is a plus.
- Ability to understand and explain technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Team spirit, supportiveness, cooperation.
- Skills in creating internal and customer facing documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 including Global Administration and License Management of O365 and SaaS solutions.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: MS365 Admin, Skype for Business, Teams, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in project management.
What We Offer
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Supportive team members
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
|Job Category||Customer Care|