CoreView is the only intelligent SaaS management platform for Office 365 and SaaS solutions that combines actionable visibility with granular management capabilities. The single-pane interface maximizes Office 365 & SaaS investments with an innovative approach to License Management, Adoption and IT & Security Governance. It’s robust and rich data access combined with its’ ease of use for actionable management reporting makes it the best in breed solution for managing a large user community.
If you enjoy working with customers, keeping them deliriously happy, and you are comfortable working in a technically innovative and fast-paced environment, then this is the position for you. This role will be a key part of our Global Customer Experience team and help create the ultimate customer experience that provides real value.
You will be working alongside some of the best sales, marketing, product and customer experience team members in the industry. You will care for a territory of customers within North America that includes implementing and managing customers along a prescribed roadmap that ensures the customer achieves high value outcomes that generate real ROIs and support their needs over time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and manage a successful CoreView roadmap and implementation plan to achieve a customer’s objectives following a standardized methodology and approach.
- Develop and execute a customer implementation plan for our CoreView solution with a defined vision for the customer on how our solution will deliver high value outcomes that lead to hard ROIs.
- Serve as a product expert, mentor, coach, knowledge resource, and escalation point for the customer.
- Develop Customer Success stories and references for every customer launched into production.
- Prioritize and respond to customer inquiries regarding new product functionality or features and helps the customer clearly articulate the need and benefit.
- Maintain timely customer communication, documentation and recommendations on best practices for SaaS Management capabilities.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge on all CoreView products.
- Maintain customer documentation using a best practice methodology.
- Maintain customer engagement status updates using Wrike.
- Provide assistance to customers to include implementation management and pro-active client responsiveness and communications.
- Contribute to training materials.
- Contribute to best practices for implementing customers as well as the Customer Success Roadmap to maximize their investment in CoreView.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent business communication skills (read, write and speak). Your ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Excellence in problem solving and ability to develop action plans to resolve problems and issues.
- Experience with Salesforce and a work management solution is a plus.
- Ability to understand and explain technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Team spirit, supportiveness, cooperation.
- Skills in creating internal and customer facing documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 including Global Administration and License Management of O365 and SaaS solutions.
- Prior consulting experience required with implementing business technologies.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: MS365 Admin, Skype for Business, Teams, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in project management.
What do we offer?
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Supportive team members
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
|Job Category||Customer Experience|