BOSTON AREA / REMOTE
CoreView is the only intelligent SaaS management platform (SMP) for Office 365 that combines actionable visibility with granular management capabilities. The single-pane interface saves organizations millions of dollars in operating costs, mitigates risk, drives adoption, and empowers employees. CoreView was founded in Milan, Italy and has offices in Atlanta, GA, Dublin, Ireland and a remote workforce around the world. Notable customers include Kaiser Pernamente, Accuweather, iHeart Media, Bayer and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
CoreView is looking to add a Growth Marketing Specialist to help scale our marketing operations and demand generation efforts. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Growth Marketing and will support, quality check, launch, and report on marketing campaigns in a timely, consistent, and effective manner. This will include working within our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) to deploy email campaigns, report on performance, and troubleshoot issues with lead flow and campaign automation. You will also be working with the Director, Revenue Operations to maintain, improve, and expand our technology ecosystem while also ensuring database health and accurate segmentation.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about marketing technologies and with hands on experience using a marketing automation platform. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, well-organized, with great problem-solving skills and attention to detail, who is able to juggle multiple tasks without compromising on quality or efficiency.
- Aiding in development and quality assurance of marketing programs developed by the demand generation team within our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Owning and maintaining the global email calendar and ensuring no conflicts, SLA violations, or overlap between email deployments
- Continuously strive improve our growth strategy with innovative ideas, and the willingness to think outside the box
- Being mindful that we are sending the right communications, at the right time, to the right audience
- Coordinating between the members of the marketing team to ensure timely set up of all marketing programs (webinars, paid search, emails, social campaigns, events, landing pages, tracking, etc)
- Updating marketing nurture programs as needed across different segments
- Ensuring brand and messaging consistency across all communication platforms
- Being the point-person to review, test, and deploy all email campaigns
- Understanding target audiences and campaign goals to ensure accurate segmentation for outbound communications
- Building regular reports around marketing program, email, and landing page performance
- Owning all list imports into the marketing database from external marketing campaigns
- Assisting in training and support of global teams to ensure adoption, scale and proper use of our marketing technologies
- Contributing to enhancements or updates to marketing systems and configuration
- Potential to attend tradeshows and events as needed
- 1-3 years of experience with both Marketo and Salesforce
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred but not required
- CoreView will support this role becoming Marketo Certified
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and mitigate technical and system issues related to improper setup or changes in process
- Experience and understanding of B2B marketing tactics and campaigns
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and reporting
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask while driving results
- Strong written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills
- An ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and very motivated to work autonomously in a remote environment while also collaborating with the broader team. An ability to go with the flow. We are a start-up. Change is the norm. Sometimes just laugh and get going.