Are you an active DevOps Infrastructure developer and a beleiver in Coding? Do you enjoy working in an agile environment where you can drive and be driven by a Team? Then, please, do not hold back from contacting us now because we celebrate passion for DevOps at CoreView.
At CoreView, we don’t just celebrate passion but accept difference too – we love it if you are different, we support difference, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our products. CoreView is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
CoreView is an online Management and Analytics platform for Cloud Productivity platforms with main focus on Office 365. Speed is our goal. With few clicks, you’re able to retrieve any information on your Office 365 tenants and perform actions from the web interface.
As an Infrastructure Engineer:
You will play a great role in the development and management of CI/CD pipeline, network architecture, security, logging, monitoring and more.
You will consult with the Software Architect on how well to optimise continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and more.
You will work closely with the System Engineer to build and constantly drive excellence in our infrastructure.
You will work in a Team to Design/develop our CI/CD pipelines and extend the capabilities of Vsts to cover dotNetCore and docker container.
Together with our Team you will offer support on resources in Microsoft Azure and AWS
We expect you to have:
- Strong knowledge of VSTS and MS Build.
- Experience with CI systems (i.e. VSTS, Jenkins, CruiseControl, TeamCity).
- A good working knowledge of container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes) and Microservices architecture.
- Strong hands-on experience in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python and/or Bash.
- Proficient in one or more software development environments such as Git
- Good communication and reasoning skills
- Experience in Developing and maintaining Vsts and Chef pipeline capabilities for the platform user to consume.
- Hands-on experience in supporting technologies as GitHub, Microsoft Azure, AWS.
- MS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Experience writing scripts in one or more languages such as Powershell, Python and/or similar.
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects to completion; experience troubleshooting technical issues; experience working with engineering teams.
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins).
- Understanding of open source server software (such as MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, LogStash, Elasticsearch).
- Knowledge in CI/CD