CoreView is the global leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for Office 365. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners with the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment, via a “single-pane of glass” control platform. This comprehensive data and the advanced functionality built into CoreView allows organizations to improve security, streamline administration, achieve compliance, optimize licensing, and deliver operational improvements.
It’s easy to overlook the untapped potential of enterprise software or get bogged down in provisioning and maintenance. It’s our mission to help you streamline and automate the day-to-day, so you can fully leverage your investment, enhancing security, reporting and change management.
We are looking for a versatile, hard-working, intelligent individual to join our support team and to bring her/his passion and dedication to our stream of excitements.
- Manage users
- Provide Help Desk support
- Perform installations and/or upgrades to end-user computers
- Plan, test, and deploy patches, updates, and new software to workstations and servers
- Maintain an update system and infrastructure documentations
- Troubleshooting basic networking, Dns, Office 365 and other LOB applications
- Provisioning/Deprovisioning VMs and Containers in the cloud
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience as a systems administrator
- Proficiency administering Windows Clients and Windows Server
- Proficiency administering LAN/WAN IP networks, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, common protocols, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be willing to follow and refine formal IT processes & procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize outstanding tasks
- Demonstrated sense of commitment and accountability
- Proficiency administering Windows, Linux servers and Workstations
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell, batch)
- Microsoft Windows/Cloud Certifications
- Knowledge of O365/Exchange
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch and/or MongoDB is a plus
- A degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.