CoreView is the global leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for Office 365. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners with the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment, via a “single-pane of glass” control platform. One of the key advantages we provide to our customers is a best-of-breed learning management solution that includes thousands of bite-sized training videos. These videos help end users learn how to be productive with Office 365 and other Microsoft products.
We are seeking a Multimedia Training Content Specialist to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the design, creation, and production of end user training videos. Working with our product management team, you will ensure that new training content is created in a timely manner to keep pace with the frequent additions to Microsoft Office 365. To do this, you will need to be able to keep up with, and learn about, the new end-user capabilities of Office 365 very quickly, and be able to turn that knowledge into short, easily-consumable training videos.
You will be given full training on the tools and processes used to produce videos to our high standard, so being a self-starter in learning about Office 365 is more important than having specific multimedia production experience.
Our Multimedia Training Content Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Keeping track of new products and features released by Microsoft to Office 365 customers.
- Identifying and prioritizing new training content to ensure our videos keep pace with Microsoft’s releases.
- Periodically reviewing existing training videos and identifying those that need to be updated.
- Recording video screen-captures of how to use Office 365 as an end user.
- Writing clear, concise voice-over transcripts to accompany the videos in our house style.
- Liaising with professional voice-over artists to help them record the transcripts into audio tracks.
- Following our video editing methodologies to accurately synchronize the recorded voice-overs with the video screen captures.
- Ensuring new videos are produced in accordance with our high post-production standards.
Requirements and Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject, although an IT-based degree is an advantage.
- Experience of Office 365 as an end user.
- Strong team player but also a self-starter that doesn’t need a lot of hand holding and can keep up with changes introduced by Microsoft.
- Passionate about creating simple training content.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn how to use multimedia production tools (full training to be provided).
- Superior writing and communication skills in English.
- Language skills in Spanish, French, German, or Italian can be useful but are purely optional.
- The MOST IMPORTANT requirement is attention to detail.
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.