CoreView is the global leader in Office 365 management, reporting, monitoring and security auditing solutions. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment. This comprehensive data and the advanced functionality built into CoreView allows organizations to improve security, streamline administration, achieve compliance, optimize licensing, and deliver operational improvements.
CoreView is seeking an experienced and motivated professional to join our growing Alpharetta, Georgia team in the role of Office Manager, supporting our global Leadership Team.
Our Office Manager is responsible for the following:
- Supporting the global Leadership Team: The Office Manager is a key support position for our entire Leadership Team. Responsibilities include assisting with travel arrangements, preparing expense reports for reimbursement, organizing meetings, conferences, gatherings, events and corporate gatherings.
- Supporting the Accounting/Finance Team: The Office Manager will assist the Accounting/Finance team by reviewing all employee expense reports for completeness and adherence to company policy, and by entering vendor bills into the accounting system to facilitate payment. The Office Manager will also be responsible for invoicing customers and following up on prompt payments.
- Supporting the Marketing Team: The Office Manager will assist the Sales and Marketing Teams by coordinating events and projects, including trade show event registration and booth setup, travel arrangement coordination, and printing and ordering items as needed.
- Manage the Alpharetta office environment: The Office Manager will manage the front desk to be the first to welcome visitors to the office. The Office Manager will also manage the entire office environment, including gathering and distributing mail, and ordering and organizing supplies.
We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain position knowledge, proactively engage with other through multiple communication channels and can operate with a minimum of direct supervision. CoreView staff are a close-knit and mutually supportive corporate family. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, collaborative, and outgoing with a strong bias towards customer service and support excellence.
This role is staffed out of our Alpharetta, Georgia corporate office and may require occasional travel that is not expected to exceed 10% on average. Compensation for this position is consistent with industry standards.
Requirements and Desired Skills
- Min 5 years’ experience managing an office.
- Must have prior Accounts Payable experience.
- Must have prior event management experience.
- Professional written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have a high level of organizational skills.
- Must be cool under pressure.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Must be a team player with a proactive mindset.
Where Can I Score Extra Credit?
- Knowledge of software and cloud technologies and related service offerings.
- Being a Notary.
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
|Job Category||Office Manager|