CoreView is the global leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for Office 365. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners with the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment, via a “single-pane of glass” control platform. This comprehensive data and the advanced functionality built into CoreView allows organizations to improve security, streamline administration, achieve compliance, optimize licensing, and deliver operational improvements.
CoreView is looking to add a Partner Marketing Manager to the growing Marketing team. This role will own the strategic direction and investment of CoreView’s Partner Marketing initiatives, ensuring continued growth and success of our channel. The ideal candidate knows how to develop and execute partner marketing programs and is able to work cross functionally with the partner ecosystem, the internal marketing team and the field sales organization.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Marketing, this individual will combine excellent customer-facing communications with writing skills and relationship-building with internal SMEs to enhance demand generation and enablement activities globally. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results, effective in project management and cross-functional communication, and thrives in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Deliver programs that ensure partners successfully sell, position, and deliver CoreView products
- Own the channel funnel: Drive net-new logos via Channel Marketing initiatives
- Work with sales to define partner enablement goals
- Own the content and manage the CoreView Partner Portal
- Enjoy interacting with partners, customers and attendees at various industry events
- Work closely with product marketing, content marketing and demand generation to develop partner marketing programs.
- Connect with other subject matter experts within CoreView to learn about the latest product offerings and solutions that benefit our partners
- Recruit the right partners to assist with CoreView’s growth targets
- Work with internal teams to define attributes and partners we want to recruit into our ecosystem.
Skills and Attributes:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Partner Marketing (or programs management background)
- Experience in the Microsoft ecosystem preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask while driving results
- Strong written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills
- Positive, outgoing nature with a great sense of humor
- Experience with MS Office; Salesforce or CMS experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel, as required