CoreView is seeking an experienced and motivated pre-sales professional to join our growing North American Sales team as the Pre-Sales Solution Architect (PSA), providing direct technical assistance to the Sales Team with pre-sales opportunities for new & existing customers and providing support for partners in our ecosystem. We are seeking and experienced Pre-Sales professional selling SaaS Solutions to Enterprise Customers.
The CoreView PSA must quickly attain advanced knowledge of all CoreView products, including deployment, operation, all features and functions as well as the business value that our solutions bring to our customers.
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Subject Matter Expert in all CoreView Products, Key Technologies and Platforms:
- Be able to discover and discuss with the prospective customers their challenges and business problems they are having in managing and operating in a Microsoft 365 environment.
- Present the technical capabilities and business value of all CoreView products and services.
- Define, present, and demonstrate the CoreView product suite to prospects in person and via other web collaboration tools.
- Participate in technical discussions with key prospects. Opportunities and prospects will be defined as key by either size, forecasted revenue or by intangible factors qualified by Sales Management.
- Become familiar with competitive products to assist in developing a competitive differentiation against CoreView product functionality and positioning; Pre-sales Assistance.
- Interpret requirements by actively listening to clients and using discovery questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs.
- Deliver Strategic Product Demonstrations that show how we solve the customers technical and business challenges, while bring about a positive business impact for these customers via our solution.
- Provide prospects with a compelling argument that CoreView products and/or services will best satisfy their needs in terms of features, functions, and delivery.
- Provide technical assistance in responding to functional and technical elements of key RFIs, RFPs, and SOWs.
- Define and deliver remote Proof of Concepts to highly qualified prospects.
- Contribute to the organizational thought leadership initiative by actively blogging and tweeting.
- Participate in content creation and delivery of Webinars and White Papers.
- Represent CoreView at selected trade shows and conferences; Post-sales Assistance.
- Provide advanced product deployment support for strategic partners.
- Serve as a second-level resource for Partner Forums.
We are looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge, proactively engage with the US Sales team to help win new business, cross-sell, and upsell. CoreView staff are a close-knit and mutually supportive corporate family. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, collaborative, and outgoing.
This position will require occasional travel to prospect and partner sites. Compensation for this position is consistent with industry standards and commensurate with a candidate’s knowledge, skills and experience.
Requirements and Desired Skills, Technical Expertise:
- Advanced knowledge of Exchange, Active Directory, Networking, Office 365, Microsoft Operating Systems, virtualization, and other technologies as required to support the technical sales cycle.
- Strong communication skills.
- High flexibility and ability to effectively multi-task on complex tasks. Independence and self-sufficiency, requiring guidance rather than continuous supervision.
- A proven track record in with 5-7 years of experience in pre-sales activities to enterprise clients selling SaaS solutions.
- University-level degree of from a US academic institution, or the equivalent relevant work experience.
- Excellent people skills, with a demonstrated ability to build relationships, find customer pain points, perform networking and understand customer use cases.
- Prior demonstrated experience in working with large and/or complex customers.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable in the context of a dynamic and growing business.
Where Can I Score Extra Credit?
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem as a Microsoft customer, Microsoft employee, contractor or ISV partner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and cloud technologies and related service offerings.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft licensing models in the context of Office 365.
- MEDDICC/MEDDPICC Sales Methodology Experience.
- Knowledge of Process Automation and Workflow technologies.
- Experience with Security and Compliance processes and technologies.
What We Offer
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Supportive team members
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.