As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will oversee data management, system administration, and process optimization across our RevOps tech stack with Salesforce at the core. You will work with marketing, sales, customer success, and leadership to understand KPIs and the data required to track against goals and initiatives. You will help with reporting, ensure systems are used to their best potential, aid in end-user system training/troubleshooting, and work with the Director of Revenue Operations to optimize and implement processes that align with said goals and initiatives.
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Who You Are:
You love technology and leveraging systems to solve complex problems and reach goals. You’re a data nerd who wants to understand patterns behind outcomes, and you love to create solutions to help people. You are always looking for ways to improve how tools are used and ways to make systems easier for people to use. You preemptively take measures to prevent future issues and can see potential problematic outcomes before implementing a solution. You’re curious to find out why things work and why things don’t work, and you thrive in a fast-pace environment. You’re always willing to learn about the next best thing, and teach yourself about new technologies, systems, and capabilities.
- 4+ years of business systems management, including Salesforce
- Salesforce administration and/or certification a strong plus
- Marketo usage, administration, or certification a plus
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce platform customization and automation abilities (e.g. field creation, validation rules, formulas, page layouts, Flows / Process Builder, et cetera.)
- Understanding of data management best practices and data hygiene processes (e.g. deduplication, normalization)
- Experience with a data management solutions a plus (e.g. RingLead, LeanData)
- Experience with Salesforce standard reporting and dashboards
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience helping design, document, and implement new processes’ and facilitating user adoption
What You’ll Do:
- Create, optimize, and manage Salesforce configurations and automation rules to fit to business needs
- Work with sales and leadership to aid in reporting and pulling data to track KPIs
- Troubleshoot system issues and bugs, and present solutions to solve
- Identify system inefficiencies and optimize according to best practices
- Assist in making regular system changes upon business changes (e.g. new products and price books, territory re-assignments)
- Manage user access and help onboard and train new hires across systems
What We Offer
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Supportive team members
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.