CoreView is looking to add a Marketing Operations Specialist to help scale our marketing operations and demand generation efforts. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Growth Marketing and will support, quality check, launch, and report on marketing campaigns in a timely, consistent, and effective manner. This will include working within our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) to deploy email campaigns, report on performance, and troubleshoot issues with lead flow and campaign automation. You will also be working with the Director of Revenue Operations to maintain, improve, and expand our technology ecosystem while also ensuring database health and accurate segmentation.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about marketing technologies and with hands on experience using a marketing automation platform. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, well-organized, with great problem-solving skills and attention to detail, who can juggle multiple tasks without compromising on quality or efficiency.
This role will essentially “own” marketing operations, specifically our Marketo instance. Their main functions will be to execute and QA all programs the programs managers need, report on marketing campaign efficiencies MoM, and maintain a clean database with our RevOps Function.
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Creating full email, webinar, engagement, and content programs in Marketo – Everything from cloning templates, creating HTML emails, building smart campaigns and flows, syncing with SFDC, GoToWebinar, LinkedIn (when applicable) and 6sense (when applicable), adding to our website, segmenting, A/B Testing, creating alerts, creating UTM URLS, etc.
- QAing smart campaigns and flows, emails, and programs
- Maintaining database segments, updating and creating new ones as necessary
- Maintaining lead scoring in Marketo
- Triaging sync/lead/program issues in Marketo and supporting systems
- Creating email cadences and nurtures based with dynamic content, segments and using snippets, with content provided by the broader team
- Owning and maintaining the global email calendar and ensuring no conflicts, SLA violations, or segment/lead overlap between email deployments in our PM tool (Wrike)
- Understanding Marketo communication limits, and coordinating the marketing email calendar to ensure compliance
- Owning Marketo monthly metric email and campaign reporting, including CTR, Open rates, Bounce Rates, response rates etc,
- Owning monthly lead and conversion and ROI reporting out of Salesforce to track the efficiency of the campaigns run
- Continuously strive improve our growth strategy with innovative ideas, and the willingness to think outside the box
- Coordinating between the members of the marketing team to ensure timely set up of all marketing programs (webinars, paid search, emails, social campaigns, events, landing pages, tracking, etc)
- Making recommendations to program managers when you see room for improvement/optimizations that can be made to programs
- Continually optimizing Marketo and supporting systems to ensure the most efficient lead and program management flows
- Owning all list imports into the marketing database from external marketing campaigns
- Assisting in training and support of global teams to ensure adoption, scale and proper use of our marketing technologies
- Contributing to enhancements or updates to marketing systems and configuration
- Potential to attend tradeshows and events as needed
- 1-3 years of experience with both Marketo and Salesforce
- Marketo Certification/Expert
- CoreView will support this role becoming Marketo Certified
- Salesforce Reporting a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and mitigate technical and system issues related to improper setup or changes in process
- A strong desire to independently manage marketing systems, suggest best practices, and own their role – we are looking for someone who is an expert in their role
- Experience and understanding of B2B marketing tactics and campaigns
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and reporting
- Ability to read reports, figure out how to run reports if it’s new to you, and manipulate data to tell the right story.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask while driving results
- Strong written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills
- An ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and very motivated to work autonomously in a remote environment while also collaborating with the broader team. An ability to go with the flow. We are a start-up. Change is the norm. Sometimes just laugh and get going.
What We Offer
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere, Supportive team members
- Competitive Base Salary plus benefits
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.