Report on Almost Anything - and Take Immediate Action to Fix It
Forget exporting data from 3 different M365 admin centers, combining the data in Excel, and then writing fiddly, fragile PowerShell scripts to make required updates.
Report on nearly anything to do with your Office 365 instance, and then take immediate action to resolve any issues you find, right from CoreView.
Generate reports across users, groups, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, OneDrive, licensing, and more.
Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to schedule reporting and either automatically send an email or initiate a workflow to address any issues? For example, with CoreView you can:
- Pull up a list of Microsoft Teams Groups with no owners and either assign an owner or delete the groups
- Filter enabled users based on the last login and disable any who haven’t logged on for x days
- Drill down on license usage and identify users who might be eligible for a lower tier license (E5->E3, E3->F3)
- Run a monthly report automatically that disables any account that hasn’t logged in for 30 days
- And nearly any other report you can think of