If you enjoy working with customers, keeping them deliriously happy, and you are comfortable working in a technically innovative and fast-paced environment, then this is the position for you. This role will be a key part of our Global Customer Success team to help create a world class education program that provides effective knowledge transfer of all of our products.
You will be working alongside some of the best sales, marketing, product and customer experience team members in the industry. You will develop and maintain all course curriculum content, delivery options including LMS setup and maintenance and instructor led options for driving knowledge transfer results for our customers for all products, in all markets.
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for project planning and execution. Owns quality of education materials.
- Development of Course Curriculums and materials used with LMS and online knowledge base.
- Assists with the quality assurance and improvement of all educational materials.
- Provides relevant application of product to business requirements and problems.
- Counsels, mentors and transfers knowledge of how best to implement and utilize Socrata’s Open Data Solution.
- Recognized as a product and facilitation expert.
- Education Customer Satisfaction reporting and management of the evolution of education delivery
- Manage Education registration, customer satisfaction reporting and metrics reporting
- Manage contracts for scope and pricing of education programs
- Develop reports for the field and senior management to manage the Education program development and innovation
- Manage Special projects as needed
- Collaborate with services and all other departments
- Maintain knowledge on all CoreView products.
- Maintain education course curriculum documentation using a best practice adult learning methodology.
- Maintain course curriculum updates with every product release.
- Contribute to knowledge base materials.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 3-5 years in education and education delivery.
- Experience with Microsoft MS365 administrative management, License management and/or SaaS management.
- Proven track record of technical writing for Software products with quality course development.
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in Microsoft License Management, SaaS management and user activity and connecting to APIs to confidently discuss technical terms.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with LMS systems and development of eLearning content and various mediums of delivery
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and relationship skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid business and technical writing skills required
- Must be a self-starter with strong organization skills
- Must be able to work well under the pressure of heavy, time sensitive, workload
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload.
- Experience working with team members across the organization, and managing education content using an agile methodology with release management skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellence in problem solving and ability to develop action plans to resolve problems and issues.
- Ability to understand and explain technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Team spirit, supportiveness, cooperation.
- Skills in creating internal and customer facing documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 including Global Administration and License Management of O365 and SaaS solutions.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: MS365 Admin, Skype for Business, Teams, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in project management.
What We Offer
- Full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Friendly atmosphere, Supportive team members
- Competitive Base Salary plus benefits
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.