CoreView is looking to build our Product team with experienced Product Managers. This role reports to our Founder and Chief Strategy Officer and will support several of our powerful IT management tools. PMs will work cross-functionally within CoreView and build relationships with customers.
We are seeking someone that is passionate, optimistic, and relentless in their quest to improve products, delight users, and ensure they can quickly capture value. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, well-organized, collaborative, and a great problem-solver with an obsessive attention to detail. You know how a Product organization is supposed to run and you’re excited to come in and start kicking butt!
This is an important role as we continue to put a great customer experience and a powerful product at the center of our company. Our amazing Italy-based dev team works fast and have built a powerful product with a highly flexible microservices architecture. We’re looking for great Product Managers to help us take it to the next level.
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Solid product experience, ideally trained while working in a larger company with established product organization and best practices.
- Experience with B2B SaaS Products, ideally for an IT user (but other semi-technical users could also be a fit)
- Experience interacting directly with customers to understand use cases/workflows and then partnering with engineering to create “wow” that delight customers and reduce time-to-value
- Ability to use data to test hypotheses and direct your effort
- Ability and eagerness to work in a fast-paced startup environment. We work quickly without cutting corners to ensure we deliver value to our enterprise customers.
- Ability and eagerness to work with english-speaking developers in Milan, Italy. (Slight accents, remote collaboration, early-morning timezone overlap, occasional travel to Milan)
- Experience with Microsoft 365 is a huge plus given our product integrates deeply with Microsoft 365
- Experience with Aha, AzureDevOps, Angular, Elastic, and MongoDB
What We Offer
- Fulltime employment with competitive compensation and amazing benefits.
- Great healthcare, generous vacation, 401k, and a flexible remote work policy.
- Opportunity to work with a talented, passionate, dev team and great tech stack.
- Opportunity to grow along with CoreView in a friendly, supportive, multi-cultural environment.
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
|Job Category||Product Management|