We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our fast-growing team.
Leverage your full stack development skills, passion and curiosity to create cutting-edge applications and services built from the ground up. This position requires proficiency with .Net, and .Net Core, C#, Angular, React, API and database design. Desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly is a must.
You’ll be working with a very talented and passionate agile team of developers distributed between Alpharetta and Milan. You must be able to communicate effectively with different groups of people in the organization, including the product research & development team as well as the pre-sales architect and the customer experience teams.
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Writing high quality software
- Constantly learning new technologies
- Feature scoping, planning and estimation
- Close collaboration with other engineers and team members
- Daily standups, weekly planning meetings
- C#, .NET and .NET Core 2.0+ experience
- Proficiency with React (and Angular a big plus)
- In-depth knowledge of cloud-based development and deployment on AWS and/or Azure environments
- Understanding of Serverless architectures and programming techniques
- Restful API design and integration
- Familiarity with TDD and CI (big plus)
- Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming
- Database design patterns
Desired Skills & Experience
- Azure cloud
- AWS cloud
- Experience with Scrum, Agile, XP development methodologies
- Version Control Software (Git, SVN)
Compensation & Benefits
Generous, top of market, matching your skills and potential. We are extremely meritocratic, if your performance is outstanding, your compensation will grow very rapidly.
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.