(3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE)
CoreView is the global leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for Office 365. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners with the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment, via a “single-pane of glass” control platform. This comprehensive data and the advanced functionality built into CoreView allows organizations to improve security, streamline administration, achieve compliance, optimize licensing, and deliver operational improvements.
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our fast-growing team.
Leverage your full stack development skills, passion and curiosity to create cutting-edge applications and services built from the ground up. This position requires proficiency with .Net, and .Net Core, C#, Angular, React, API and database design. Desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly is a must.
You’ll be working with a very talented and passionate agile team of developers distributed between Alpharetta and Milan. You must be able to communicate effectively with different groups of people in the organization, including the product research & development team as well as the pre-sales architect and the customer experience teams.
- Writing high quality software
- Constantly learning new technologies
- Feature scoping, planning and estimation
- Close collaboration with other engineers and team members
- Daily standups, weekly planning meetings
- C#, .NET and .NET Core 2.0+ experience
- Proficiency with React (and Angular a big plus)
- In-depth knowledge of cloud-based development and deployment on AWS and/or Azure environments
- Understanding of Serverless architectures and programming techniques
- Restful API design and integration
- Familiarity with TDD and CI (big plus)
- Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming
- Database design patterns
- Azure cloud
- AWS cloud
- Experience with Scrum, Agile, XP development methodologies
- Version Control Software (Git, SVN)
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.