CoreView is the global leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for Office 365. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners with the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment, via a “single-pane of glass” control platform. One of the key advantages we provide our customers is a best-of-breed ‘Just-in-Time Learning’ platform that includes thousands of bite-sized training videos. These videos help end users learn how to be productive with Office 365 and other Microsoft products. Alongside the learning platform, we also provide a world-class adoption platform that enables customers to target training and other communications to their end users – all with the goal of increasing adoption of Office 365.
We are seeking a Product Manager (Training and Adoption) to join our fast-growing team.
In this key role, you will own the roadmap, development, and direction of our world class training and adoption platforms, as well as our video training content. You must be able to communicate effectively with different groups of people in the organization, including the sales and marketing teams, the customer experience team, the product research & development team, and the content production team. You will work as part of the broader product management team and will report to the Chief Global Strategist.
Our Product Manager (Training and Adoption) is responsible for the following:
- Keeping track of new products and features released by Microsoft to Office 365 customers.
- Keeping the learning and adoption platforms aligned with the other products at CoreView.
- Liaising with external companies such as Gartner, Microsoft, our partners, marketing agencies, and our customers to ensure product direction is aligned with market requirements.
- Providing vision and leadership in how the learning and adoption platforms evolve to meet the market’s requirements.
- Being the internal champion so that sales and marketing teams fully understand the value propositions of the learning and adoption platforms.
- Defining and/or providing input into the messaging we present to partners and customers.
- Collecting feedback from sales teams, customer experience teams, and partners, and then analyzing that feedback to inform future product direction.
- Working with the research and development team to ensure product features are developed in line with your product roadmaps.
- Managing the internal content development team and external vendors to ensure high-quality, up-to-date content is produced that aligns with the strategic goals of Office 365 and our customers’ requirements.
Requirements and Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject, although an IT-based degree is an advantage.
- In-depth experience of Office 365 as an end user, and an understanding of Office 365 as an administrator.
- Strong team player but also a self-starter that doesn’t need a lot of hand holding and can keep up with changes introduced by Microsoft.
- Passionate about finding solutions to learning and adoption challenges faced by Office 365 customers.
- Flexible enough to adapt to market conditions, but strong enough to define new directions.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, agile environment with previous experience of SaaS product management and/or development.
- The confidence and knowledge to be able to run demos and discussions of the products with industry analysts, customers, and partners. This will include presenting during online meetings and in-person at industry events.
- Superior writing and communication skills in English.
- Other language skills will be useful but are purely optional.
- Some international travel will be required from time-to-time.
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.