CoreView is the only intelligent SaaS management platform for Office 365 and SaaS solutions that combines actionable visibility with granular management capabilities. The single-pane interface maximizes Office 365 & SaaS investments with an innovative approach to License Management, Adoption and IT & Security Governance. It’s robust and rich data access combined with its’ ease of use for actionable management reporting makes it the best in breed solution for managing a large user community.
In this key role, you will own the roadmap, development, and direction of our world class SaaS Management Platform. You must be able to communicate effectively with different groups of people in the organization, including the sales and marketing teams, the customer experience team, the product research & development team, and the content production team. You will work as part of the broader product management team and will report to the Chief Global Strategist.
A CoreView Product Manager is responsible for the following major job objectives:
- Liaising with external companies such as Gartner, Microsoft, our partners, marketing agencies, and our customers to ensure product direction is aligned with market requirements.
- Being the internal champion so that sales and marketing teams fully understand the value propositions
- Defining and/or providing input into the messaging we present to partners and customers.
- Collecting feedback from sales teams, customer experience teams, and partners, and then analyzing that feedback to inform future product direction.
- Working with the research and development team to ensure product features are developed in line with your product roadmaps
- Organize and prioritize product changes in a manner that takes into account priority, time-to-market, and cost
- Write product requirements that clearly articulate what customers need to do, why it matters, and how it fits into or changes existing systems
- Document product workflows, interfaces, and user experiences
- Define functional requirements for our engineering team
- Work closely with Marketing to effectively communicate and deliver products to our customers
Requirements and Desired Skills
- Prior experience as a Product Manager.
- In-depth experience of Microsoft 365 as an end user, and an understanding of Office 365 as an administrator.
- Strong team player but also a self-starter that doesn’t need a lot of hand holding and can keep up with changes introduced by Microsoft.
- Flexible enough to adapt to market conditions, but strong enough to define new directions.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, agile environment with previous experience of SaaS product management and/or development.
- The confidence and knowledge to be able to run demos and discussions of the products with industry analysts, customers, and partners. This will include presenting during online meetings and in-person at industry events.
- Superior writing and communication skills in English.
- Other language skills will be useful but are purely optional.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other business tools to communicate and/or present professionally to customers
- Great communication skills – verbal and written, ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Where Can I Score Extra Credit?
- Microsoft Certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and cloud technologies and related service offerings
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.