CoreView is growing fast and investing to build out our Product Marketing function. This individual will help drive and be responsible for developing the our technical marketing function by creating powerful demo scripts and self-service demos, distilling the technical competitive analysis into compelling content for sales, etc. You’ll build corporate messaging and execute campaigns that drive the business forward and build customer loyalty. This is a critical role that will interface with our growing Product team as well as our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
Given that this is a new function at CoreView, we’re looking for motivated individuals that know what good looks like and are excited to make an impact on an organization. You will have the opportunity to prioritize and dive in on areas with the most impact, set up new processes, create structure, and generally shape the Product Marketing function. You’ll have autonomy, executive support, and C-suite visibility. Title can range from Product Marketing Manager up to Director or VP based on the individual.
This is a remote role, for anyone working East Coast US hours. If located in Atlanta area, you can work in our Alpharetta office as needed.
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Responsibilities & Duties
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing technical sales enablement to include demos, self-service demos, videos, competitive positioning, sales enablement, partner enablement, and other materials in support of the go-to-market strategy.
- Translate technology features into business impacts that drive rapid decision-making that increases adoption of the solution suite
- Understand and analyze needs of customer base; perform win-loss analyses; create, cultivate and curate customer testimonials; then evangelize their success stories to sales teams and market influencers.
- Create sales enablement tools that help the sales teams in all phases of the sales cycle including presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, customer case studies, persuasive web copy, etc.
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team to develop and execute integrated awareness and demand generation programs that target our buyer personas and deliver on key objectives including pipeline growth, revenue, awareness, and customer satisfaction
- Develop innovative ideas for showcasing products at events, online, and via sponsorships
- Train the sales team on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials through formal and informal means
- Assist with market and competitive research
- Prepare for and engage with industry analysts as needed on the market and our position in it.
- Develop white papers, blog posts, and other deliverables that support solution messaging and overall content strategy for product portfolio and marketing campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent copywriting skills that make complex topics clear and drive audiences to action
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling positioning, messaging, packaging, and sales enablement tools that inspire fearlessness and confidence in our sales team
- Ability to take complex ideas and rapidly distill them down to key concepts that are easily understood by a lay audience
- Experience successfully launching B2B technology products, previous experience in IT workflows or Microsoft 365 is a huge plus
- Experience marketing to CIOs and IT Admins as well as marketing to and through channel partners
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to take individual initiative and make decisions on your own
- Roll-up-your-sleeves and get-the-work-done attitude
- Proven track record of performing well in a fast-paced, geographically distributed environment that requires cross-department collaboration
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively and juggle multiple projects quickly with minimal oversight
- Exceptional presentation, writing & public speaking skills; experience with video production, PowerPoint, writing, and blogging will also be helpful in this role
- Ability to work cross-functionally and motivate others to champion initiatives on your behalf
- Ability to travel as needed, to visit internal teams, customers, and attend conferences
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing in B2B SaaS or related field
- Experience in IT workflows and/or Microsoft 365 strongly preferred
What We Offer
- Fulltime employment with competitive compensation and amazing benefits
- Great healthcare, generous vacation, 401k, and a flexible remote work policy
- Opportunity to work with a talented, passionate, team and great technology
- Opportunity to grow along with CoreView in a friendly, supportive, multi-cultural environment
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.