CoreView is the global leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for Office 365. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners with the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment, via a “single-pane of glass” control platform. This comprehensive data and the advanced functionality built into CoreView allows organizations to improve security, streamline administration, achieve compliance, optimize licensing, and deliver operational improvements.
CoreView is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for defining the product for market understanding. This role is responsible for product positioning, sales enablement and product messaging. This is a collaborative role that will work cross functionally with demand generation, content marketing, sales and the product organization. This is a great opportunity to have immediate impact supporting sales and contributing to our go-to-market. CoreView is a fast-paced environment, and we are seeking someone in this role who can be innovative, rally a team, and make amazing things happen.
What’s Important In This Role:
- Market intelligence be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and habits, maintain user / buyer personas; be the expert on our competition and how to beat them through differentiation.
- Communication skills: Natural story teller. Ability to take technical concepts and translate them into meaningful business terms for multiple personas and audiences.
- Messaging Develop value-based stories that catch buyer’s attention. Develop solution positioning and corresponding messaging that uniquely differentiates the company’s solutions versus the competition.
- Sales and marketing content development– Bring your writing and analytical prowess to deliver compelling long-form and snackable content. Quality in each piece matters – across collateral, sales enablement materials, pitch decks & presentations (sales + corporate), infographics, videos, and blog posts. Work with content marketing to develop whitepapers, ebook, etc.
- Product launches & campaigns– Manage the internal and market launch of new offerings. Lead cross-functional execution. Systematically communicate the market value of new capabilities. Collaborate with the demand generation team to create campaign assets that deliver results.
- Industry leadership– Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, speaking engagements and on social media.
- Collaboration and humor– We are a start-up. Change is the norm. Sometimes just laugh and get going.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft/Office 365 ecosystem.
- An understanding of SaaS productivity cloud technology and their value.
- 3-5 years’ experience in product marketing for SaaS software products.
- Successful track record creating product marketing plans, solution collateral, and participation in sales enablement.
- A passion for the martech space with a track record of developing differentiated messaging and positioning for marketing software products, comprehensive market research, and collateral.
- An outstanding communicator, presenter and proven public speaker to prospects/customers and internal executives at conferences, trade shows, webinars, and company meetings.
- Influence: Define and present innovative ideas to the product marketing team and get buy-in to support your big ideas.
- Results-Oriented: Able to drive to exceed goals, execute consistently, and deliver outstanding results.
- Excellent communicator and storyteller: You’re passionate about evangelizing and sharing product knowledge, engaging with any audience, and discussing core value propositions to both business and technical audiences as needed. You are second to none in writing, presentation and evangelism skills.
- Subject Matter Expert: You are a product, market, and competitive expert – the go to resource for executives and key internal teams including sales, marketing and products for your deep understanding of the product portfolio and advice.
- Data-Driven: You love metrics and numbers, especially SaaS metrics, usage patterns, lead conversions, and pipeline analysis. Dig deep to obtain and analyze data and use it to inform your planning and confirm your decisions.