As the Senior Director for Global Channels and Alliances, you will maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel, OEM and marketplace partners. The Senior Director will manage build a comprehensive business plan including identifying, incubating and bringing to market value added repeatable partner service/solution offerings. The Senior Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners and reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a global channel sales role at a SaaS or Technology company. This is a unique role that has elements of channel, OEM and marketplace engagements. You will use your communication skills to develop new business relationships, maintain existing and collaborate with the global sales team to ensure desired growth metrics are achieved.
You Are a Good Fit if
You are able to demonstrate substantial previous success in a global role. You have defined a global strategy and roadmap, establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts. You coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
What You'll Do
Your role will be to develop and foster new partnerships by contacting and developing relationships with potential channel, integrators and marketplace partners:
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- This role also involves proactively assessing, clarifying and validating partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with Account Executives and sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Manages OEM and Marketplace relationships in coordination with Account Executives and sales resources.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Channel Management (Channel, OEM, Marketplace)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching Global models
- Experience in building enablement programs including all aspects of program lifecycle e.g. business case, resource plans, education/communication plan
- Experience in building and managing Software and SaaS alliances with regional and global organizations
- Experience in establishing partnerships and setting channel strategy in new regions/verticals and markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in the technology field (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel as required to perform duties
- Experience in working in the Microsoft Partner Ecosystem is a strong plus
CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.