Customize CoreView to Match Your Requirements
CoreView pricing can be customized to match the licenses you have, the solutions you want and the installation structure you need.
Select the Solution or Product Bundle That’s Right For Your Strategy
CoreView solutions come piecemeal or bundled so you can improve specific areas of your business—security, administration, training, adoption—or combine solutions to address strategic initiatives like operational efficiency, change management and accelerated growth.
Combines CoreAdmin, CoreSecurity and CoreAdoption so large-scale businesses can monitor and maintain operations more efficiently.
- Delegate admin tasks; get custom reports
- Monitor system threats in real time
- Track and promote SaaS product adoption
Combines the promotion and usage features of our CoreAdoption product with the just-in-time-learning features of our CoreLearning library.
- Monitor license usage across custom groups
- Send email prompts to non-adopters
- Levarage learning videos within Office 365 services, so training is in context and stickier
Combines the full CoreSuite with our in-context learning product, CoreLearning, so you can accelerate strategic shifts and growth.
- Promote change and efficiency all at once
- Measure transition success in robust ways
- Ensure ongoing security compliance during strategic shifts
Create Custom Reports, License Sub-pools and RBAC
With capabilities to create custom admin access, license pools and reports, it’s easier than ever to calculate chargebacks, fine-tune audits and manage licenses.
- Segment tenant into multiple sub-tenants
- Securely delegate admin rights (RBAC)
- Calculate costs by license pool, and access 200+ customizable reports
Track Usage and Promote New or Unused Services
With easy-to-filter usage data and robust email features, you can target product adoption campaigns toward specific products or user groups.
- Monitor usage across custom sub-pools
- Identify groups or products that inhibit adoption
- Promote adoption via micro-targeted email campaigns, so only non-users get notified
Show Employees How to Operate Office 365 Products in the Moment
With on-demand, in-context training videos, teams can learn to use Office’s full suite of services and pro-grade capabilities without flooding your help desk.
- 2,000+ on-demand training videos
- Track viewing history to identify key obstacles
- Access videos through single sign-on and add company-specific content to your library
Keep Users Compliant and Data Secure in Real Time
With real-time security alerts and detailed compliance monitoring, you can stay ahead of data breaches and prevent non-compliant file sharing.
- Set up custom security alerts
- Review security breach attempts by region
- Review activity logs from the past year to track down breach origins
Comply with GDPR By Scanning Content for Sensitive Information
By scanning for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in documents and automating removal requests, companies can improve security and avoid GDPR and other regulatory fines.
- Respond faster to Subject Access Requests
- Use AI to find sensitive keywords and PII
- Automate the management of Right to Be Forgotten/Removed Requests
Improve SharePoint Search By Auto-tagging Documents
By automatically adding metadata and taxonomies to SharePoint documents, you can enrich search and accelerate complex content migrations with ease.
- Deliver a Google-like search experience
- Increase SharePoint adoption
- Auto-tag documents with AI based on natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning
YOU MAY BE SURPRISED
On average, CoreView reduces license management costs by up to 50%, data investigation time by 70% and help desk calls by 30%, all while increasing daily active users.
Resources & Downloads
Our service enables enterprises to manage, control, and obtain valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 investment with…
Contact Our Sales Team for Pricing
Now that you know which product or bundle you’re most interested in, reach out to our sales team for a specific pricing quote based on the size of your organization and the kinds of licenses you support — cloud or hybrid.