LAST UPDATED: APRIL 18, 2019
CoreView may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use the CoreView website and/or our Services. Your continued use of the resources made available on this website and/or our Services following the posting of any changes to this policy constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The data controller is CoreView s.r.l. with registered office in via Palestrina, 33 20124 Milan (Italy). Our VAT number is 10146510960.
How to Contact Us
Coreview S.r.l. has a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for all matters regarding Privacy: Dr. Massimiliano LOSA. If there are questions or complaints about this policy or how we handle personal data, please contact us by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail Coreview S.r.l. – Via Pier Luigi da Palestrina 33 – 20124 Milano (Italy)
What Type of Information We Collect
PROVIDED BY USER
Personal Data processed by CoreView have been voluntarily provided by YOU. Sending data by You is optional. Any Personal Data recorded on this website entails the subsequent acquisition and processing of the Data according to all applicable laws and this Policy. You are responsible for any personal and /or third party’s information that you share with this website and warrant that You the right to disclose it, discharging CoreView of any liability towards third parties.
We may collect the following information:
- first and last name and job title
- company name
- contact information including email address, mailing address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
COLLECTED BY US WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR OR USE OUR SERVICES
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Domain Names
- Full names
- Other Contact and address details
- Business department and hierarchical information
- Statistical information about service access, usage habits and configuration
We do not collect, access or scan any of your organisation’s content including, but not limited to:
- Email messages
- Calendar entries
- Contact lists or Address books
- SharePoint Documents or content
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We use this information for a variety of purposes including:
- Website operation
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities in connection with the use of our sites and our Service and for marketing or advertising purposes
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Contacting you
- Conducting activities aimed at analyzing habits and consumption choices for marketing (subject to specific, express consent and in compliance with the criteria of relevance, completeness and non-excess of data collected, with respect to the purposes of the treatment identified)
- Providing our Service, promoting awareness of new Service offerings and other account management purposes such as processing orders and invoicing, supporting our customers and sending account related messages and bulletins
IF ADDITIONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES ARE ADDED TO THE ABOVE
From time to time, we may contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
The European Economic Area (EEA) provides certain rights to data subjects (including access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, and the right to object and to complain). CoreView undertakes to provide you the same rights no matter where you choose to live.
The General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” (EU 2016/679) gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency and access controls in our Privacy Settings to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object – the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation; the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact our Data Protection Officer at support@CoreView.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity. If you are unhappy with the way we are using your personal data you can also contact and are free to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Automated Processing of Data
We automatically collect certain information to track visitor activity on our websites. We use this information to improve the content of our sites and to provide visitors with a more relevant overall experience with our organization and our site. In addition to the information listed above that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, we may also collect other information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual such as browser and device information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies, and demographic information. We never share this information or information you provide us with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide our Service and only to the extent described in our agreement with you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use third party analytics service to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can find third party documentation here below:
- Google Adwords – AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google. It connects the activity of www.example.com with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie. You can opt out of the cookie tracking here: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
If you do not want this site to place a cookie on your browser and track your activity, you may leave the site or you may browse the site using privacy mode in your web browser; however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. To learn how to use privacy mode, refer to the links below depending on the browser you use.
- InPrivate mode in Microsoft Edge
- Incognito mode in Google Chrome
- Private browsing mode in Mozilla FireFox
- Private browsing mode in Apple Safari
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this policy. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at support@CoreView.com. If you opt out, CoreView may still send you non-promotional emails and you can consult only the anonymous access areas of the website, but this will prevent you from receiving CoreView feedback, information, and commercial materials.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
In light of the above purposes, CoreView may need to communicate, in Italy and abroad, including non-European Union countries based on adequacy decisions of the European Commission or based on adequate guarantees provided for by the countries, your Personal Data to third parties belonging to the following categories: subsidiaries, parent companies and affiliates; people involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (such as business and/or marketing partner, third-party service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, marketing agencies). Subjects belonging to the above categories will treat your Personal Data as separate Controller or, if necessary, as Data Processor or subjects authorized by CoreView (i.e., sub-Processors). The list of possible subjects to which your Personal Data can be communicated is available at CoreView.
Except as provided above, your information will not be disclosed, given or sold to third parties or used for purposes other than those indicated in this policy, unless expressly agreed by You.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is not intended for minors under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly or specifically collect information about minors under the age of 13. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information, please notify us at email@example.com so that we may delete the information from our servers.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
As part of GDPR compliance, we as Service provider commit to comply with requests from data subjects to exercise their rights under Data Protection Law as per the predefined Data Processing Clause.
While CoreView makes every effort to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided ‘as is’ and no warrant can be granted in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it.
CoreView does not guarantee that the servers involved with this website are error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your own responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats.
In no event will CoreView be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or any linked websites.