May 21 2020
What’s New in CoreView 20.03?
CoreView Version 20.03 was released on Wednesday, April 22, 2020.
Here’s a summary of the main features:
Improves Teams Governance
- CoreView now empowers Operators to create their Custom Dashboard, which can contain customizable KPI (Key Performance Indicators) with information tailored for your environment. Whatever KPIs are important to you and your organization can be monitored. Some examples might be the number of users not using O365 or Teams, or users that haven’t been in Teams meetings, number of hours of Teams meetings per week, or more security-focused items like the number of guests accounts that are inactive.
- We have added New reports in CoreDiscovery that will help you have more visibility into your O365 environment information through a single pane of glass. We will also continue to add additional improvements in future releases.
An Easier UI for CoreFlow to Automate Onboarding/Offboarding
- New CoreFlow UI that simplifies the creation and editing of Workflows to automate business processes in a clearer and faster way.
Improve Teams Adoption and Learning
- Free Teams videos have been updated and are now available with Subtitles in multiple languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish and Dutch)
- New Customization options allow you to fully customize the look of the CoreLearning platform, including things like the organization’s logo, specific headers or footers, or even colors.
And Ongoing Improvements
- Plus, more than 170 small pesky bugs have been squashed in this release!
Gail Ferreira sees great advantages of working remotely, which she’s done while doing Product Marketing for security products over the years. She revels in skiing and hiking in the mountains, and biking and exploring everywhere! As a result, Gail is a passionate preservationist of our natural environment.