Up level Your Microsoft Teams Phone Management
As the workplace evolves, many organizations are transitioning their legacy telephony systems to Microsoft Teams phone plans and the cloud. This can leave IT teams struggling to manage phone numbers in different places and support a number of different divisions or regions with differing requirements.
Segment and Delegate Telephony Administration
CoreView’s Virtual Tenants allow you to segment your tenant to fit your business needs, by department, division, region, or other criteria.
Microsoft Teams Phone Connector brings the power of VirtualTenants to Teams telephony - allowing business units to manage and customize phone numbers and auto-attendant management and creation.
- Assign groups of numbers like inventory to departments, divisions or business units so they can manage, report on and reassign their own numbers.
- Reduce time spent administering call plans by delegating management to your business units –relieving the burden on central IT.
- Manage and customize auto-attendants by location or division. Need to set a group away message for a regional holiday? No problem. Each business unit can create and adapt auto-attendant messaging to meet their needs.
Manage Direct Routing, Operator Connect, and Teams Calling Plans All in One Place
Bring together all of your various telephony numbers in one place so you can manage, assign and report on all of it. Reconcile differences between your SBC and MicrosoftTeams so you can be sure your inventory is under control.
Manage the full lifecycle of phone numbers and optimize your spend with full reporting on numbers, provisioning and deprovisioning processes, the ability to reclaim numbers after a holding period, and more.
Access Advanced Reporting
Easily slice and dice calling and numbers data across departments or the entire company—without having to dig through the Microsoft Teams admin center, your CRM or a separate call monitoring solution.
The Microsoft Teams Phone Connector allows you to:
- Gain visibility into how Teams Voice is used across the organization with actionable metrics in a single dashboard.
- Track and accelerate Voice adoption by department or across the entire organization
- Drive Collaboration in Teams with reports that show Voice call duration, the number of attendees, and who is using video to drive better collaboration.
- Identify an individual’s technology issues or a company-wide communication problem with call quality reporting.
With the Microsoft Teams Phone Connector, you can:
- Manage Direct Routing,Operator Connect, andTeams Calling Plans in a single place
- Optimize your spend with Number Pools andAdvanced Reporting
- Delegate and empower local teams to manage everything related toTeams Voice
- Manage the full phone number lifecycle with provisioning and deprovisioning processes and automation
Interested in learning more? Schedule your demo today.