Released September 23, 2021, and Available in All Data Centers
New Actions for Endpoint Manager, more Microsoft Teams Support, and SharePoint Management in Workflows
The latest version of CoreView is now available. More than 25 bug fixes and tech improvements have been delivered, including:
- Endpoint Manager – New Management Actions
- Endpoint Manager – Windows Autopilot Devices
- Microsoft Teams – Create General Channel for Public Groups
- Microsoft Teams – Support Distribution & Security Groups in Call Queue Management
- SharePoint Management Actions added to Workflows
Endpoint Manager – New Management Actions
Operators can now perform 10 new actions on Intune devices directly from CoreView:
- Full scan
- Quick scan
- Reset passcode
- Fresh start
- Add Autopilot devices
Endpoint Manager – Windows Autopilot Devices
Operators with Windows Autopilot devices could not engage with these devices in our Endpoint Manager reports.
CoreView now offers a report for Autopilot devices. This report allows you to:
- Allow operators to add Autopilot devices
- Extend Intune actions to these devices if they are enrolled in Intune
- Label Autopilot devices in our Intune devices report
Microsoft Teams – Create General Channel for Public Groups
The “General” channel was not being created by default when a Public Teams Group was Created. This required a second step. This is now created automatically when a user creates a Public Teams Group.
Microsoft Teams – Support Distribution & Security Groups in Call Queue Management
Distribution & Security groups are now supported and will be suggested from the list when redirecting to Voicemail in Call Overflow and Timeout Handling.
SharePoint Management Actions added to Workflows
Users are limited in the SharePoint Management Actions that are available to them when creating workflows.
We have added workflow actions for:
- Delete SharePoint Site
- Add SharePoint Owners in Bulk
- Remove SharePoint Owners in Bulk