Morning Coffee With Our Founders: 5 Effective M365 IT Pro Habits
Bellow is the resource content that will be visible after form successful submission.
2020 was a difficult year for IT teams, and 2021 is going to be challenging as well. As the pandemic raged, you helped your company pivot to remote work.
Surging Microsoft 365 adoption led IT teams to “slap something together,” creating all kinds of havoc. The world is still changing as we figure out the “next normal.” What we know for sure is that you are being asked to do more with less, support more diverse teams, respond to more security threats, make fewer mistakes, and get the most out of every piece of technology you use.
How can you do more with less?
Join us on 16th February for a 30 minute discussion with CoreView founders. We’ll look at:
- How to harden your admin accounts
- How to better understand licensing around security features of Microsoft 365, and what is required
- How to segment your Microsoft 365 tenant to support a delegated administration model
- How to focus on the various layers of service, data and information security for administrators
- How to get a better handle on Shadow IT and external data sharing