The Benefits of SaaS Management Platforms led by Gartner
In this webinar, Manjunath Bhat, research director at Gartner who co-authored Gartner’s recent Market Guide for SaaS Management Platforms, explains:
- Which issues are being solved by the emerging SMP market and how organizations are applying the six major functional categories of an SMP to consolidate the management of their SaaS applications.
- The capabilities and impact that SMPs will have on an organization’s SaaS investment and IT resources
- How SMPs can be used to realize greater efficiency by automating common IT tasks that are typically done manually or through scripting
• Provides timely alerts to problems like suspicious login attempts or misconfigurations, which account for 80% of breach vulnerabilities.
• Includes Long-term data retention and fine-grained reporting make audit and compliance response a breeze.
• Allows for the delegation of limited admin rights to allow companies to segregate duties and achieve least privileged access for M365, simultaneously reducing the attack surface and making administration easier and more efficient.